Fillers are made up of sugar molecules which are composed of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Dermal fillers help in fixing a variety of concerns, which includes:
- Add volume and smoothing to the layers of the face and cleanse out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth.
- Plump in the thin lips and smoothen out the vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Improve cheeks to enhance its shape and restore fullness.
- Filling out hollow lines underneath the eye area.
- Increasing the volume of the lower cheek or the temple area of the face.
Dermal fillers can be used on a variety of areas including hollow cheeks, nose to mouth, beneath nose around the lips, forehead, mouth to chin, acne scars, etc. The treatment process takes less than 45 minutes. Numerous different types of fillers are used to smoothen the facial areas. A range of dermal filler products are used to transform face with deep scars and lines to smooth and shiny skin. Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Unlike, botox treatment, injectable fillers help in relaxing the muscle under the wrinkles and fill the crease lines, thereby reducing the trouble spots.
Dermatologists also provide variety of other anti-ageing skin treatments for wrinkle treatments like chemical facial peels, microdermabrasion, etc. If you too are looking for a consultation with one of the best dermatologists, then you should book an appointment and seek the best customized treatment plan according to your requirement. The cost of treatment entirely depends on the type of filler substance you are looking for and the condition of your skin.